Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crash


It was a night like this, you were lied on my shoulder, and I totally knew you are the one in my mind. That day is still on my mind, i play it over in rewind, it was a sweet moment in my heart although it just was a short moment.


These few days caused I contracted a bad habit..
be the habit of the single bed only full of both of us...

be the habit of the first person that I see when I wake up n open my eye...
be the habit of I like to smell the fragrance that u left on my shoulder...



I wish you could've crash into me, no turning back, I am totally lost in the rush, the way that I was totally lost in you...If you'd just let our world's collide you'd feel so much better, I will try my best...

All the things holding you back, the same way I have been doing the same for you ~ I Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment